Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yeah I suck!! But definately trying again.

Yeah well "LIFE" has definitely changed for us and I have not kept to my goals at all!! We now have both of my nieces for the rest of the school year. I am also home schooling one of the girls and my oldest son's best friend, I will also be homeschooling my oldest (17) after he moves back home from  spending a year with his father. I also am trying to get a job. So needless to say our lives are a bit hectic. I know, I know, no excuse right?!?!?  I am also having some health issues going on right now so a call to the doctor tomorrow is in order. My goal is a weight loss of 100 pounds in a year. We took christmas pictures today and I look so horrible. I am 261lbs that is the most I have EVER weighted in my life. I want to look smoking hot in our Christmas photos next year. I am going to start this off with keeping my caloric intake between 1800~2000 a day. I know that as I loose weight I will have to adjust this amount but for now it will provide enough of a deficit that I should see some weight loss. I am also contemplating getting the Zumba videos, still not sure yet though, gotta watch our pennies ya know. Anyways I am going to strive to have at least 30 minutes of activity EVERY DAY!! I also tried the C25K and at this time I'm just not ready for that, I do plan on implementing it later on though. Anyways, I gotta get things going so wish me luck and I will try to blog here way more often too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment